Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My New Dark Room!!!

My husband surprised me last night!!! For Christmas he got me all the stuff to build me a dark room!!! But things have been so hectic this past few months that it wasn't high on the priority list. Or so I thought. Last night as we were cleaning out the garage, he says that he has something to show me. Off we go to a storage closet that we have out back. It's a pretty big "closet"...he opens the door and there is my dark room! All finished...shelves, sink, lighting...all of it! He's been working on it for over a month, 10 minutes here, 20 minutes there...and I had no idea! What a great surprise!!! I love it! Now all I need to do is learn how to do it all! But...he has already learned how so he'll be teaching me soon! I'll post pics as soon as I can!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment