Friday, September 18, 2009

Photography Class...






This week in photography class we had to go and shoot "CityScapes"...I wasn't sure what that meant...didn't know if we need to shoot lots of building or parts of buildings or whatever...so I did what looked interesting to me! We also had to shoot a couple of reflections! Now, these aren't that great because we aren't allowed to adjust them in any way...(i.e. no photoshop) We traveled to Stillwater, Ok last weekend so I tried to shoot some there! So the two on the bottom,spiral fire escape and top of "Old Central", are at Oklahoma State University...and then the rest are in Amarillo...now...it will only allow me to post 5 pics, so i'll just have to narrow it down to my top 5 out of the 8 I have! The shot of my reflection in the water was a little tricky to get...I was on top of a grate on the sidewalk...but the reflection of Josie is my FAVE!!! Love my girl!!!

1 comment: